Write Landon a Letter

landon.aldana@myldsmail.net

Address:
Elder Landon Aldana
741 Plummer Road (appt 1503)
Hunstville Al, 35806

Monday, May 16, 2016

What an interesting week it has been...

Helllo!!!

What an interesting week it has been.... lots of crazy weather as always, I'm really glad I have a big coat. It's been keeping a lot of the water off me when we are out in the rain and biking in it, so if I never said thanks before... THANKS!

Glad to hear that everything seems to be going good back home. Dads ear looks NASTY!!! He was not lieing when he said he was Frankenstein haha!! but i'm very glad that everything is going to be just fine. It reminds me of a story that I don't think I told any of y'all back home. It happened about 2 weeks ago. Elder Whetten and I were going to see a less-active member of the ward. One who is SUPER into war-hammer and kind of nerdy stuff. so basically we get along super well!! He also has a son who is 15 and not a member of the church, (also super nerdy)

I got think great idea, they have some armor from the medieval time era. My idea was that we would go over one P-day and dress up in some armor, and basicly get his super funny son to come and smack us with wood swords, and he did!! While we were fighting with him and each other I was holding up my shield and he smashed this big ol halibert onto it. When he did my shield was a little defective and it ended up slipping out of my grip a little bit and cut my wrist pretty bad haha! 

Anywho I got cut a little bit on my wrist and I bleeding all over the place, so were like freaking out because I'm about to bleed all over my cloths, but I got inside and the member that stayed there was a nurse bad in the day. He patched me up in to time and my wrist looks great now, just a little pink from where the cut was. I thought of that as I was looking at dads ear haha. I was not that bad but enough that I had to be taken care of then and not wait all day haha. 

I'm in love with Alabama ill tell ya that, the people here are a little more stubborn but those that are open are really open and are very good at understanding. hope y'all continue to have a great week, as well as that we have a good one also!! 

love ya lots!! 
ELder Landon ALdana!

No comments:

Post a Comment