Write Landon a Letter

landon.aldana@myldsmail.net

Address:
Elder Landon Aldana
741 Plummer Road (appt 1503)
Hunstville Al, 35806

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Life's too short not to show our love for one another.

Dear family, 

I'll start of and say Its been a really fun day today, and also I have about 0 time. So ill keep it short

-Transfers were this week, I'm moving to Columbus Mississippi! I'll send the address later! 
-Today we went to the space and rocket center. (see pictures below)
-I still love Alabama
-going to the temple this week!
-new mission president is coming soon!
- I love all of you, Its been a very eventful week will Elder Whetten heading home and on Monday a Huge tragedy happened here that's made me really hope I tell you just how much I love you and I hope you feel the same way. Life's too short not to show our love for one another.

I love you Mom and Dad, I wish I could call you and tell you that for today!! and I hope everyone else in the family that reads this knows also!

Elder Landon Aldana






P.S. I'll send my SD card home from Mississippi!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment