Write Landon a Letter

landon.aldana@myldsmail.net

Address:
Elder Landon Aldana
741 Plummer Road (appt 1503)
Hunstville Al, 35806

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

FAVORITE SCRIPTURE???? I couldn’t tell ya. I know that something that I’ve been reading a lot of Alma 48:17. Now I’m not Moroni, but if I could get to talk with anyone in the world ever, it would have to be him. The guy is just a BOSS. One day I hope that we can all be as close to that as possible. I know that if we all were as good as him, I don’t think that we would have come down here. God would have picked us all back up to heaven. It’s good to hear that it’s getting cold down there. I got a letter from the Jenkins. It was super good.
I do hear a little about everyone back home from K. I think that she’s about the only one that writes me from all my friends. She was saying that she was talking with c and c a lot but everyone has kind of just stopped talking with her and all. I hope they’re doing good. It’s been super funny to read everyone letters. ALSO THANKS FOR THE PACKAGE. My companion is getting transferred this week so I’ve been kind of down. We came home last night and just ate the whole bag of Cadbury eggs, and were super down, but we’re doing all better now.
So this week was CRAZY we got 3!!!!! people at church this week. One is this super solid investigator named Carrie-Ann. she’s been super good friends with a member and has wanted to know more about the gospel for a long time. We started teaching her and she’s SUPER INTERESTED. We have got her to commit to baptism but not a date yet . She has 3 super funny little girls. They all came to church and decided that they wanted to be SUPER LOUD. It was so funny. I was sitting next to another investigator but I could hear all of her kids screaming and yelling in the back. It was a good feeling for the ward that was super quiet with no kids.
There is also this kid that we’re teaching. I don’t know if I said anything about him before but he’s AMAZING. His name is K. He’s 16 and is super interested in the gospel. We were teaching him when a friend walked in and the friend was super interested also. And then we tracked into another one of their friends so we’re trying to teach all 3 of them. I know that if one of them makes the first step there all going to follow. Its SUPER Exciting!  We are also working with a RC named  E and R. They have 2 kids. Ones 15 and the other is 12. They live in a trailer home with 15 other people CRAZY RIGHT? But we have been teaching them and just seeing them for a while now.
We have been trying super hard to get them to the temple this month so I hope that that works out for them. The only problem is that we can never get with the bishop to give R the priesthood. But that’s another story. AND THE BEST THING ALL DAY!! This old guy, he’s about 70 came out with us last week, and we were talking about how we were having a hard time getting people to come out with us. HE WAS NOT HAPPY..... So in elders he decided that he wanted to tell everyone in elders that is HOG WASH! And  as Melchesidac priesthood elders we need to get our butts moving.... WE were so scared haha we thought that he was going to kill someone or something but that’s for another time. Its short this week but we are going to go have some ice-cream with R and E, but I’ll send a longer letter home and tell y'all about my new comp next week

LOVE Y'ALL

Elder BUFFALO ROCK




No comments:

Post a Comment