Write Landon a Letter

landon.aldana@myldsmail.net

Address:
Elder Landon Aldana
741 Plummer Road (appt 1503)
Hunstville Al, 35806

Sunday, May 3, 2015

shoot whatever moves, and then eat it


I'M NOT LURPEE....... not as much, haha ya I would take some more pictures but I think that the camera that I brought broke a few weeks ago.... this small town is stealing my heart, its just so different from anything that I've been used to before I came out. Yesterday we were out looking for less actives to talk with and we starting talking with this fellow Chuck. He was telling us about when he first starting building on their house he found a huge rattle-snake in his backyard so he shot it... and it scared him so bad he thought that he would cook it to get back at it...... so he took the snake boiled it and ate it, because that's the thing to do down here, just go into your back yard shoot whatever moves, and then eat it. We try to avoid tracking because its such a small town that its been tracked about 4 times now since the first missionary's came in 5 months ago. Sounds like everything is moving along just fine over there on that side of the world. Yesterday we had 10 people at church! WOOOOOOOT. its just different to be down in a small town. You really have to not get upset down here but just enjoy the little things. We have a big ghetto that we can work in and we tried to last week. We were able to teach one lesson and the 3 dudes were sooooo high, I don't even think they remember us at this point so we just decided to work more on less actives haha. But I'm enjoying it. Still wish I was in japan, going crazy in a huge city, just losing my mind having to much fun at all the stores. But Alabama is the place for me.
 
Love Elder Aldana

No comments:

Post a Comment