Write Landon a Letter

landon.aldana@myldsmail.net

Address:
Elder Landon Aldana
741 Plummer Road (appt 1503)
Hunstville Al, 35806

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

I know where I want to be and I’m going for it.

I’m so excited for Grant to be going off. He's going to have so much fun over there, and I’m super pumped to hear from Elder Blonquist. They’re both such studs. They give me good motivation to stay out here and keep working hard. Everything that we have been doing down here? Well Tuesday we helped collect honey from some wild bees. It was crazy!!! We just got into like a bee jacket, and so our hands were exposed and such. It was super scary haha but a lot fun. And we were able to go and help/ watch 2 wild hogs get skinned and cut up.

I don't really know what to say about this week. It’s been a really weird week haha. I think this was one of our busiest weeks so far, not only were we doing some crazy fun stuff with nonmembers, but we also were able to talk with a few people, but it’s been a really hard week also. This week we were going to a ton of places that I haven't been before, but I just have no idea what we’re going to do now.

This week is transfers and I’m excited but kind of sad. I’ve really grown to love all of these people here, but at the same time I just have no idea what to do now. The only places I haven't been in our area are over 20 miles away, everywhere else I’ve been. So I’m excited to be able to go out and be in a new area. But this week was really great.

This week we were able to get back and teach a lady for a 2nd time and she had read a little out of the Book of Mormon. So it’s been really cool to finally be able to teach someone a second time. But we’re really excited to be able to work with her. It’s going to be interesting to see what happens in this next week or so.  

I’ve been just really tired this week. And it’s just been really hard the last few months. Sometimes it’s really hard to figure out what God wants you to learn. The more I think about my time here I’ve really become part of this town. But I’ve left the mission, right now I don't feel like a missionary. Right now I really just want to go out and work. But I just have no idea what to do, but we defiantly try. I’ve met some of the best people down here.

Just keep thinking about all of us missionary's out here. I guess this week the thing I would want everyone to remember is that it’s really hard, and all of us struggle to be the best we can. When it gets hard I think about y'all and I want to be the best I can for y'all, for my Mission President, for God. I know where I want to be and I’m going for it.

I love y'all, it’s not always easy, but it’s always worth it

Elder Landon Aldana

No comments:

Post a Comment