Write Landon a Letter

landon.aldana@myldsmail.net

Address:
Elder Landon Aldana
741 Plummer Road (appt 1503)
Hunstville Al, 35806

Wednesday, September 30, 2015



UPDATE:  On September 30, 2015 Landon was transferred to:

801 Trilliam Lane

Well I'm going to be getting Transferred, and on the Plus side I don't think the world is going to be ending sometime this week, so were doing good for the most part haha. I tell you what its like you hear everything down here that's big in the world. The last few days the Pope, End of the world, and Football have been everything I've heard, From everywhere. so its been an exciting last few days around here and everywhere else. I'm sure it's pretty big over there, well everything except football haha.
I'm glad to hear that everything is going super good back home also. the last few days I feel like I've met more people from back out west then I have out here in Alabama. everyday I'm convinced that this world really is small, being here in Camden hasn't helped much also because now I can fully understand what, and who people are talking about down here. It's almost like all of the pieces came together and everything makes sense now.
this week has been a good week, hard, but good. we have been going down to a lot of places and just working as hard as we can for these last few weeks, but we have been able to meet a lot of people. but its also been hard because we have been saying a lot of goodbyes these last few days haha.
Yesterday the Branch threw me like a goodbye lunch haha. we all came together and had like some ham and cheese sandwiches and everyone came with something. it was really nice to see the Branch together and just being able to see everyone together one last time. there was about 19 of us, but I'm going to miss everyone here so much. our Branch President is really funny. after church he was leaving he's like, now remember no where else are you going to be able to call the Branch President Mr.Bubba.
I'm going to miss this Branch a lot. they have been really really good to me. the joke was if I stayed they were just going to call the Mission President and ask him to keep me here for the next year and a half like the old senior couple that was here before me. so I guess its a good thing that I left when I did or I might not be leaving ever again :P, but its really good for some change and moving around and such.
Alabama sure has a way of teaching me things. but I'm super happy that I came out here, I don't know where I would be right now if I hadn't come. I'm sooo happy to see my friends and others come out here to work hard, missions are meant to push you hard. or this one is haha, but when your just about to crack, that's when everything makes sense. I'm very happy that I was able to be out here.
I love y'all I hope that everything is going good for you guys, keep thinking about us.
Elder Landon Aldana

No comments:

Post a Comment