Write Landon a Letter

landon.aldana@myldsmail.net

Address:
Elder Landon Aldana
741 Plummer Road (appt 1503)
Hunstville Al, 35806

Monday, July 25, 2016

Hello!, 

News flash, I'm Moving to Alabaster Alabama. So don't send anything up here... or it will most likely, never be found. ;( I'll Send you my new address when I arrive, also I'll see if I can't find someone when I move their where you can send things too....

But ya... I'll be leaving Mississippi, feels like it's only been a week but it's already been 6..... I've really enjoyed the people and the members here, I've made a lot of good friends and memories here, and I can't wait to come back!! 

On the flip side, I've lived basically in Alabaster already! When I first started here, if any y'all remember Columbiana, It is neighbors to Alabaster. I would say I have a very High chance to go and see Columbiana again! I've also lived in Alabaster every now and then on different Missionary exchanges and Large meetings in Birmingham. It will be interesting to see how the next few weeks turn out!! I also know that Alabaster is once again about a 180 from here! I would love to leave ya with a good taste of what it's been like here!!

one thing that i've always loved and really come to love here is these peoples!! If you had no clue about anything here in Alabama one thing you might know is that there is still a very big racial Segregation. It's very quaint, but also slightly depressing. the old dispute here has never ended! the people have changed but the problems are still around. I've enjoyed more then anything to be on the fence. As Missionarys it does not mater what color you are, Black, White, Blue, Purple. you are always known for talking about Jesus, and are pretty chill. A warm feeling comes from just about everyone! or at least the ones that will talk with ya! ;P

Smaller towns like this one here people tend to be much more talkative. It's been nice to really take interest in others lives, and most of the time they also take some interest back! And last the culture is one of the things I've grown to love so much about Mississippi, To be frank. The black Culture is much more fun then the white people. Every one is welcome, we all try and keep the feeling happy and competitive, were all very open about everything! no need to be embarrassed! you just can't help but to love them!

I love y'all I'll write ya from Alabama!

No comments:

Post a Comment