Write Landon a Letter

landon.aldana@myldsmail.net

Address:
Elder Landon Aldana
741 Plummer Road (appt 1503)
Hunstville Al, 35806

Monday, October 17, 2016

Dear Family! 

I hope that non of y'all are like our young friend Eutychus (acts 20) falling out of windows because of my "long preaching!" but I must say, there's not a whole lot to talk about over here. This weeks was transfers and Elder Purcell and I are going to be staying together for the next 6 weeks, and what we hope to be for the next 11 weeks and well call it a day! we have both really been enjoying our time together so far. We always try and keep it interesting each day so that we don't go crazy. We also just found out one of the past companions is going to be coming to our neighboring area and going to be the District Leader, I'm very excited to see how each of us has changed over the last few months.

I must say some of my favorite people that I have met over here are 6 Latinos! Maria, Anna..... and others 0.o but they own a bakery here in town, and I'll be the first but not the last to testify that its the most celestial food you will ever done eat!!!! It gets better all of them are members of the church. Converts, and super strong ones at that. The husband is the branch president of the spanish branch down here, and they LOVE missionarys! although we are not spanish missionarys and there english is not the best, we enjoy talking and seeing one another. They are so kind in that they give us sweets periodically, if they lived any closer I think I might just blow up its so good! 

I will say I think there is one thing that's changed the most sense coming down here. The more that I stay down here the more I tell myself I might could live down here... Then I remind myself that I do have a home somewhere over there our west! Alabama is a great place thou, full of some of the best people that I have ever met. One of these people we met about a week ago and they invited us back over for diner with them to talk a little bit about religion. I could not be excited about someone inviting us over. We have a great conversation they were not very interested, but I could not help to think and hope that when I get back home I sure hope people are as nice as most people are over here. I sure do love it here!!

Elder Landon Aldana!   

No comments:

Post a Comment