Write Landon a Letter

landon.aldana@myldsmail.net

Address:
Elder Landon Aldana
741 Plummer Road (appt 1503)
Hunstville Al, 35806

Monday, October 24, 2016

Hello, from Alabaster!

I can't say for sure that I have a solid day coming home, but I can say that it's going to be within the first week of January. I'm not entirely sure what day yet, but when I find out I will let y'all know! 

but one thing that I can say is that were Elder Purcell and I are doing great! It's starting to cool off and feel a little bit more like the winter that everyone is talking about, I know the last 2 winters here really did not get too cold until around January. My hope is that if the winter starts late here, and ends early back home I could just skip winter all together! well see what happens thou. 

Things are going moving along quiet well. This week I would say really the only big thing is that we have interviews with President Sainsbury at some point. Elder Purcell broke one of his teeth the other day. He has 2 fake front teeth and as we were eating something a little sticky he went to spit it out and he goes. "STOP!" and I saying..... hgu? He ended up breaking and spiting his fake tooth out into the road so we spent a little time looking for it, found it, and it's safe back in his mouth after a quick visit to the dentist. 

Other then that, not a whole lot of crazy things happened this week. Still super excited about everything!!!

Love y'all lots!
Elder Landon Aldana!

No comments:

Post a Comment