Write Landon a Letter

landon.aldana@myldsmail.net

Address:
Elder Landon Aldana
741 Plummer Road (appt 1503)
Hunstville Al, 35806

Monday, December 5, 2016

Note:  For his last month, Landon has been transferred to Hunstville AL.  His address has been updated on the top of this page



Huntsville, the rocket city!!

I really like Sparkman! It's been a ton of fun so far, right now my new companion is Elder Ogden. He is from Redding California, It's been a ton of fun! we have been around each other for a good bit so it has not been very hard to work together. Were both nerdy!, and have very similar interests. It's been nice to see a lot of old faces!

sounds like everyone is going to be having a good Christmas, I know what we are planning to have a Christmas party next week. Just about everyone and there dog has asked if I was going to do a magic trick again, so I guess I'm going to have to do something fun! I know that this month we have a lot of things going on all at the same time.

While I have been trying to plan what is the last thing that I was everyone to remember us for I've felt really strong about leaving a trail of service. One of the highlights of some of the things we have stuck our nose in so far is that Saturday were going to an Islamic potluck... so that should be great, I've really trying to push to get a seminar on Mormonism at one of the three collages here. Lastly really trying to find as much service as we can with the new #LightTheWorld project from the church! y'all should look at it if you haven't ---Mormon.org--  This week we also had a great chance to go to the "Mana House" a local soup kitchen.

well, I hope everyone is enjoying the December holidays as much as we are! I love y'all lots!!

Elder Landon Aldana!

No comments:

Post a Comment