Write Landon a Letter

landon.aldana@myldsmail.net

Address:
Elder Landon Aldana
741 Plummer Road (appt 1503)
Hunstville Al, 35806

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Hello!! 

What an pleasant week, It's been nice and Hot the last few days, but it's been a easy conversation starter! haha, It sounds like everything has been going back home as well! I'm glad that everyone is starting to settle down a little bit. The only tragic thing about this week is that every week I really try and write down something interesting to share with y'all. Some weeks like this one, theirs really not a whole lot to talk about! haha!, at the start of the week we were working here in alabaster for a little, mid week we had a big Meeting with President Sainsbury, and the rest of the week was work... 

Also the other tragic thing is that I have not been able to go down to the mission office yet and get my package! I'm still left in the unknown of if it came or didn't, I think I'll have a chance to get it this thursday or friday thou. I'll have to let you know next week about it! On the other hand thou, Elder Henrie my Companion did get a package for his year mark!! It was night to get the familiar feeling and excitement of being out a year! we enjoyed it! If i haven't said much about him, Elder Henrie is from Ogden Utah, he just hit his year mark! we have really been enjoying being together! We have a good balance with each-other. We both think very differently and it balances us out! 

I'm becoming more and more convinced that I'm not going to serve with someone like me! Personality, Hobbies, or even Socially wise. For one, It would be way!!!! to fun, we would talk about stupid stuff way to much and wouldn't ever get anything done haha!, It's also very nice to also have someone who thinks differently to work with. It gives us a chance to give both of our inputs and to come out with what we both might not want to do, but what is the best thing to do! It allows us to work in a very Christ like manner, Not doing what I feel is best or he feels is best. Doing what WE feel is best, and if we both think alike. We can miss a lot of different ways of thinking. 

I hope that y'all will keep on working well together and keep on doing whats good, the other day I was introduced to a word I don't know if i shared last week, but im'a do it again if I did. the word is Lutalica, in short it what I feel it means, is the part of us we never really are able to tell people about us. It's a hope I have that we all talk the time to really get to know the people we start with, It's become crazy to me to think we can live with someone for so long, but really never take the time to introduce ourselves!

I love y'all Keep at it!! 

Landiono!

No comments:

Post a Comment